Kamis, 06 Oktober 2016

my favorit film

NAME: KHAIRUL FAHMI
NIM: C1051161013
PRODI: SOIL SCIENCE
Asalamualaikum wr wb .... ...
Hi friends this time met again with my fahmi, this time I wanted to make a movie-themed postings you like according to what denggan instructed miss early. and the posting of the film that I like is the comic 8, from part 1 to part 2 I really like because I really like with a movie comedy, coming together because maybe I am just kidding hehe, humorous man. but honestly I really like people who are humorous. What else comedian named Sutisna or kang sule. I most like but unfortunately he has not contributed in the film comic 8.
but maybe different people different taste nothing like the comedians, some like action films, there is a love-drama may be more. I am surprised with myself why I just liked the same movies that used comedy I am confused. but the comedy film that I think a lot of that stuff is there any action such as examples, even romantic, it is but an excess of comedy are all brought cool all nothing is sure to want the default behavior of clay they laugh. It yangg makes me prefer a comedy when we are sad it could be some sort of remedy for us what more when the controversy. eat any hard bath not a shower, when bathing was not wet.
continue to create the comedy bekarya keep created in Indonesia was a work yangg can create name indonesia shines in the eyes of the world.
Thank you.

1 komentar:

  1. It's "Miss Dini", khairul, not miss early. Please minimize the use of Google Translate to do your assignment.

    BalasHapus